Saturday, February 27, 2010

Event: Happy Birthday Coleman, Fort Mill, SC

It is not part of my regular repertoire to shoot a birthday party, but I just couldn't resist joining this wonderful family on a monumental day. My son's first birthday was just a few months ago and I know just how special first birthdays are. So with giddy excitement, I walked through the door to celebrate Coleman's first birthday.

Holly (Coleman's mom) didnt miss a beat in the detail department. This adorable monkey-themed birthday party was absolutely precious in every way. (You will see what I mean in a minute.)

With the hustle and bustle of family and friends, the birthday boy tuckered out after present time and was down for the count. He never even had the chance to taste his smash cake. Nonetheless, this party was the peek of perfection and this little boy definitely knew he was loved (cake smashing or not)! 

Happy Birthday Coleman! You are sweet enough to eat...

0 comments:


About Lindsay

Lindsay Alexander Photography is an authentic representation of everyday life events captured. Located in Rock Hill, South Carolina serving both Carolina's in wedding and lifestyle photography.

I started my business as a means to maintain my number one job as a stay-at-home mommy while filling the deep desire to express my inner creativity. My passion ignited and I was off!

I have been married to my best friend for almost four years and we have a one year old son. I am a huge fan of sweets after dinner and loathe running although I actually do run. I am a sinner saved by grace, doing everything in my power to live a life that glorifies Him.

I absolutely love what I do. Being part of the most precious moments in peoples lives. I take my role in those moments very seriously and treasure the opportunities.

Thank you to all of you who provided these amazing moments for me to capture through my lens. I loved every minute of it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP