Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kiddos: Aiden, Greenville, SC

With the onset of spring showers, we were not sure if our shoot would take place. Michelle (Aidens mommy) was so excited for the photoshoot and I was determined that things would turn out alright. With a break in the rainy weather, we were blessed with idyllic conditions. Seriously, we couldn't have asked for a prettier day.

Having a son myself, I am always prepared to put on my running shoes and snap away when little ones are concerned. Sweet little Aiden was a bundle of energy and personality. He kept me on my toes and made me smile with his charm.

I absolutely loved my time with Aiden and Michelle as we played all over Falls Park. Here are some of my favorites from our session together...


1 comments:

cassidy March 13, 2010 at 6:47 PM  

These pictures are just great! My husband and I lived in Greenville and absolutely loved Falls Park! I hope you enjoyed the city as much as we still do...even though we are no longer there.


About Lindsay

Lindsay Alexander Photography is an authentic representation of everyday life events captured. Located in Rock Hill, South Carolina serving both Carolina's in wedding and lifestyle photography.

I started my business as a means to maintain my number one job as a stay-at-home mommy while filling the deep desire to express my inner creativity. My passion ignited and I was off!

I have been married to my best friend for almost four years and we have a one year old son. I am a huge fan of sweets after dinner and loathe running although I actually do run. I am a sinner saved by grace, doing everything in my power to live a life that glorifies Him.

I absolutely love what I do. Being part of the most precious moments in peoples lives. I take my role in those moments very seriously and treasure the opportunities.

Thank you to all of you who provided these amazing moments for me to capture through my lens. I loved every minute of it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP