Monday, April 5, 2010

Engaged: Nina and Mark, NoDa, NC

When I first met Nina it was like meeting a kindred spirit. We hit it off right away and had so many things in common. It has been a blast getting to know her through the wedding planning process and I cannot wait to shoot the big day in September.

Nina is full of life and laughter (as you will see in a minute). She is very warm and bubbly and is up for anything. Mark is calm and easy going. He sets Nina's pace and no doubt will be a great leader to their new family. Their relationship has been long distance-Nina in Charlotte and Mark in Chicago (oh I SOOO can relate). Mark flew in the morning of our shoot and it was great being part of their "reunion" time together.

We had so much fun parading the streets of NoDa. I could hardly contain the amount of images I am about to share with you. Take a peek at our time together...
Oh how I loved this purple wall and Nina's bright yellow shoes!
Can we say "hello Anthropologie"....
This old fire station stole my heart.....I LOVE LOVE LOVE these
She makes him laugh oh yes she does...
An old suitcase. Does it get any better?

I love these of Nina...stunning...

To view more from Nina and Marks engagement shoot, become a fan of Lindsay Alexander Photography on Facebook! New updates and added images posting ALL the time!

1 comments:

Chic Runner April 6, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

These are GORGEOUS! I love how you captured her spirit and made such great picture memories with them as a couple. :) Great job! I can't wait to see the wedding pictures!


About Lindsay

Lindsay Alexander Photography is an authentic representation of everyday life events captured. Located in Rock Hill, South Carolina serving both Carolina's in wedding and lifestyle photography.

I started my business as a means to maintain my number one job as a stay-at-home mommy while filling the deep desire to express my inner creativity. My passion ignited and I was off!

I have been married to my best friend for almost four years and we have a one year old son. I am a huge fan of sweets after dinner and loathe running although I actually do run. I am a sinner saved by grace, doing everything in my power to live a life that glorifies Him.

I absolutely love what I do. Being part of the most precious moments in peoples lives. I take my role in those moments very seriously and treasure the opportunities.

Thank you to all of you who provided these amazing moments for me to capture through my lens. I loved every minute of it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP