Monday, May 17, 2010

Engaged: Lisa and Will. Fort Mill, SC

I just LOVE engagement shoots. Not only because it is so much fun to be around a couple in love but also because it gives me a chance to really get to know my bride and groom.

Lisa is sweet and easy going. Her eyes draw you in and I can see why Will thinks she hung the moon. She is pretty wonderful! Will is fun and all the gentleman. He is so precious with Lisa and you can tell he really treasures her.

I had the best time with the two of them and I cannot wait to shoot their big day in November. Will promises me that a burnt orange vintage car is in the works. I think I may have jumped up and down when he told me this!

Here are some of my favorites from our time together. Enjoy!

0 comments:


About Lindsay

Lindsay Alexander Photography is an authentic representation of everyday life events captured. Located in Rock Hill, South Carolina serving both Carolina's in wedding and lifestyle photography.

I started my business as a means to maintain my number one job as a stay-at-home mommy while filling the deep desire to express my inner creativity. My passion ignited and I was off!

I have been married to my best friend for almost four years and we have a one year old son. I am a huge fan of sweets after dinner and loathe running although I actually do run. I am a sinner saved by grace, doing everything in my power to live a life that glorifies Him.

I absolutely love what I do. Being part of the most precious moments in peoples lives. I take my role in those moments very seriously and treasure the opportunities.

Thank you to all of you who provided these amazing moments for me to capture through my lens. I loved every minute of it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP