Monday, May 31, 2010

Event: Giada turns 1. Rock Hill, SC

So these types of events are rare for me but I do offer them on occasion. Turning down faces covered with icing and the squeals of little ones is tough for me to do. I guess its the mommy in me!

I was so excited to be part of Giada's first birthday, capturing this monumental day for her and her family. With horrible thunderstorms plaguing the area, the plans for an outdoor soiree had to be modified a bit. We made our way to the garage which ended up being the perfect setting for this precious butterfly themed party. Wouldn't you know that the sky cleared and sunshine appeared right as guests arrived. Perfect timing!

I just love being a fly on the wall for events like these. Taking it all in....watching the people...listening to the kids conversations...being with families....it truly doesnt get any better. It wasnt hard to see that this little girl is "everything" to her parents and brings so much joy to so many people.

Enjoy a sneak peek at the day that Giada turned one!

3 comments:

cassidy May 31, 2010 at 6:16 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
cassidy May 31, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

Lindsday- I LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much for helping us remember baby Giada's first birthday!

holly June 1, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

Lindsay - you did a fabulous job, as always!!! Baby G is going to make a beautiful bride for Coleman. Can we go ahead and book you now for the wedding??? :)


About Lindsay

Lindsay Alexander Photography is an authentic representation of everyday life events captured. Located in Rock Hill, South Carolina serving both Carolina's in wedding and lifestyle photography.

I started my business as a means to maintain my number one job as a stay-at-home mommy while filling the deep desire to express my inner creativity. My passion ignited and I was off!

I have been married to my best friend for almost four years and we have a one year old son. I am a huge fan of sweets after dinner and loathe running although I actually do run. I am a sinner saved by grace, doing everything in my power to live a life that glorifies Him.

I absolutely love what I do. Being part of the most precious moments in peoples lives. I take my role in those moments very seriously and treasure the opportunities.

Thank you to all of you who provided these amazing moments for me to capture through my lens. I loved every minute of it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP