Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just For Fun: William and Kristin. Pine Island, SC

I have known Kristin since middle school but we haven't seen each other since high school. I was so excited when she contacted me wanting a "Just For Fun" shoot to honor her and Williams first anniversary. They want to make it a tradition of having pictures taken every year on their anniversary. What a GREAT idea!

So a little background...

William and Kristin met in college before William transferred to Annapolis. They dated long distance for several years and married last year in June. They are anticipating another move in the winter so William can begin his flight school training where he will become a pilot in the US Navy.

Kristin absolutely LOVES William. You can see her eyes sparkle when she looks at him. We talked about life as a military wife and she could not be more proud to be one.

William is an absolute gentleman and is so sweet and gentle with Kristin. You can tell that he treasures her and honors her as his wife.

I had the best time shooting these two in the same location they were married. We had to deal with blasting heat and blazing winds which definitely stretched my creativity. Nevertheless, I LOVE how everything turned out and it helped that I was dealing with two of the most easy going people you will ever meet.

Enjoy some of my favorites from my time with William and Kristin...

0 comments:


About Lindsay

Lindsay Alexander Photography is an authentic representation of everyday life events captured. Located in Rock Hill, South Carolina serving both Carolina's in wedding and lifestyle photography.

I started my business as a means to maintain my number one job as a stay-at-home mommy while filling the deep desire to express my inner creativity. My passion ignited and I was off!

I have been married to my best friend for almost four years and we have a one year old son. I am a huge fan of sweets after dinner and loathe running although I actually do run. I am a sinner saved by grace, doing everything in my power to live a life that glorifies Him.

I absolutely love what I do. Being part of the most precious moments in peoples lives. I take my role in those moments very seriously and treasure the opportunities.

Thank you to all of you who provided these amazing moments for me to capture through my lens. I loved every minute of it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP