Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wee Babe: Cullen. Pomaria, SC.

I have known Kristen since middle school and I was so excited when she contacted me wanting to do a newborn shoot. Not only was I excited to love on a brand new (two week old) babe, but to see my friend after all this time was the icing on the cake.

Sweet little Cullen was the most alert newborn I have ever been around. With the exception of 30 seconds (where I was able to grab a few shots) this little man was WIDE AWAKE for the entire shoot. What a trooper he was as I flip flopped him every which way. He is precious precious precious!

I had the best time with this precious family and enjoyed every minute of it.

Enjoy some of my favorites from my time with Cullen and his mommy and daddy...

1 comments:

Karin July 8, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

Cullen is soooo cute (congrats again Kristen!) Great shoot Lindsay- you really captured his personality.


About Lindsay

Lindsay Alexander Photography is an authentic representation of everyday life events captured. Located in Rock Hill, South Carolina serving both Carolina's in wedding and lifestyle photography.

I started my business as a means to maintain my number one job as a stay-at-home mommy while filling the deep desire to express my inner creativity. My passion ignited and I was off!

I have been married to my best friend for almost four years and we have a one year old son. I am a huge fan of sweets after dinner and loathe running although I actually do run. I am a sinner saved by grace, doing everything in my power to live a life that glorifies Him.

I absolutely love what I do. Being part of the most precious moments in peoples lives. I take my role in those moments very seriously and treasure the opportunities.

Thank you to all of you who provided these amazing moments for me to capture through my lens. I loved every minute of it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP